Li Ka Cheung
- work experience
- Personal profile
Admitted to practice law in:
• the Republic of Nauru
• England and Wales (non-practicing as at April 2020)
• Hong Kong SAR
• Province of British Columbia, Canada
• Practise in Washington State before the State Supreme Court and the Federal District Court for the Western District of Washington
• Attesting Officer by Ministry of Justice of the People’s Republic of China
• Council Member, Hong Kong Buddhist Association Honorary Legal Council member
• Council Member, Chinese Temples Committee (CTC)
• Juris Doctorate, Seattle University, Tacoma, Washington
• Visiting student at Cambridge University for International Law, Administrative Law and European Economic Community Law
• Master of Public Health, University of Michigan
• Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Windsor
• Bachelor of Science, University of Toronto
K C is admitted to practise law in various jurisdictions and a seasoned legal practitioner in handling immigration matters, including but not limited to applications for various types of visas and citizenships as well as renunciation of citizenship. He is also an appointed - attesting officer by the Chinese Department of Justice and an active senior member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association for over 30 years.
KC has been a speaker at Rotary Club, Lions Club, the American Bar Association, Law Society of Singapore, TV and radio station on social and immigration topics in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vancouver and Seattle. He also has written articles on immigration for professional journals and newspapers.
Besides practicing the law, K C is also a Hong Kong Buddhist Association Honorary Legal Council member and Chinese Temples Committee (CTC) Council Member.