- work experience
- Personal profile
Admitted to practise law in
• Hong Kong SAR (Solicitor)
• Civil Celebrant of Marriages
• Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), City University of Hong Kong
• Bachelor of Laws (LLB), City University of Hong Kong
• Master of Laws (Candidate), People's University of China
Roy has extensive legal experience in handling and advising on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, corporate compliance and governance, as well as general company and commercial matters.
He also specializes in handling matters in connection with property, including disposal and acquisition of properties, disposal and acquisition of shares of property-holding companies, tenancy, mortgage, refinancing and stamp duty relief.
Prior to joining Yang Chan & Jamison LLP, Roy worked in a leading award-winning law firm in Hong Kong.