- work experience
- Personal profile
Kariz has extensive legal experience in handling and advising on public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity funds and other general corporate and commercial matters.
Prior to joining C&J, Kariz worked at a major global U.S. law firm.
Kariz speaks English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Admitted as Solicitor of the Hong Kong High Court
- Admitted to the Bar in New York, USA
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), The University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Laws, The University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (Government and Laws), The University of Hong Kong