- work experience
- Personal profile
Vivien is an Associate at the firm. She has gained experience in corporate commercial, employment, and private client matters (with a focus on U.S. clients). Additionally, by dedicating a lot of time to learn about the Limited Partnership Fund (LPF) regime in Hong Kong, she gave an internal presentation on the LPF and assisted Chan & Jamison LLP ("C&J") to set up its own LPF.
Prior to joining C&J, Vivien had experience in Fintech, education, and worked in Chengdu, China for two years.
- Admitted as Solicitor of the Hong Kong High Court
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), University of Hong Kong
- Juris Doctorate (JD), University of Hong Kong
- Certificate in Mandarin Studies, National Taiwan University
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bryn Mawr College, USA