- work experience
- Personal profile
Winnie has extensive experience in Succession Planning, Will, Trust and Probate related matters. She also handles disputes between beneficiaries; beneficiaries and the executor/administrator/trustee.
Winnie is a frequent speaker at seminars in Hong Kong, PRC and overseas in relation to succession planning for trustee companies, bankers, investment advisors, accountants, lawyers and high net worth individuals.
Winnie also has solid experience in handling contentious and non-contentious employment matters as well as anti-discriminations, sexual harassment and personal data privacy related issues arising from recruitment, merger and acquisition, restructuring and/or post-termination restrictive covenants. She regularly conducts seminars and training sessions for HR directors, professionals and management of international companies.
Prior to joining Chan & Jamison LLP, Winnie had acted as a partner of various leading law firms, and she had also worked as an in-house lawyer for an international trustee company in Hong Kong.
- Diploma in International Trust Management (Distinction), Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Laws (PCLL), The University of Hong Kong
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons), The University of Hong Kong
- Admitted as Solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong
- Admitted as Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales (non-practising)
- Member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)